Jeremiah Andrews Photography is excited to offer limited guided tours of Siem Reap and the ancient Angkor Wat temples of Cambodia this November 2017!
Reserve your dates today ... call Jeremiah at (208) 964-3296.
Over the course of several years, our travels have taken us over much of Asia; no other country captivated us in the same way as Cambodia. The landscape, the history, and the vibrant culture make our heads swim, and the people make us feel like family. We gladly share our love (and advice) with whomever, but we want to take things one step further.
JAPhoto is taking limited reservations for an inclusive hotel and guided city/temple tour (including a mini-photo shoot on location at an Angkor Wat temple) this November 2017. The tour includes:
- 6-night stay in one of Siem Reaps fine (pre-screened) boutique hotels
- 3-day Angkor Wat temple admission
- Day Trip #1: Kulen Waterfalls -OR- floating village on Tonle Sap lake
- Day Trip #2: City exploration in Siem Reap's markets -OR- hang with Khmer people in their local village
- Photo mini-session by JAPhoto of you and your loved ones at one of the Angkor Wat temples (15 images delivered on flash drive)
- Transportation: Private car or minivan with air conditioning to/from the airport as well as during all planned activities
- Snacks, water, cooled towels, and lunch at a local restaurant each day